The Risk and Safety Solutions (RSS) Accessibility Roadmap was created out of the need and desire to ensure all users have the needed product and support solutions to meet their needs for successful usability and engagement.
The goal of the RSS Accessibility Roadmap is to create benchmarks for progress and express a commitment to continuous improvement and a user-focused design approach.
The Accessibility Roadmap project includes the development of:
- Accessibility Statement link on the RSS website
- The addition of transparent telephone and email contact information for user support
- An automated accessibility review process for documents, onscreen guides, and other approvals using Slack workflow
- Learning and professional development opportunities for accessibility certifications
- Enhancing existing websites and platforms to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Collaboration with the QA Team to enhance tracking and tagging of accessibility JIRA stories to quantify and report accessibility efforts
- A complete review and update of all current documentation and user interfaces